Add New Field in Field Group in D365 BC:
(1) We know how to create Field Group (DropDown Controls) in D365 BC.
(2) Now in this blog, we will add a new field to the existing field group controls.
- <Name>: can be either DropDown, for adding fields to the drop-down control, or Brick to display data as tiles.
- <Field> is a comma-separated list of the fields, by name, to include in the group.
- Syntax: Add New Field in the existing Field Group in a Table extension, follow the below syntax.
- Below Images explains the syntax with actual values.
(3) Things to Remember:
- It can be done by using the addlast keyword.
- You cannot choose where to append fields (Only have the addlast keyword), nor can you delete existing fields.
- Flowfields are added but values cannot be shown.
(4) Below is an image for reference: