Maximum Size of File Attachment or Upload in D365 BC:
(1) In this blog, we will get to know about the maximum size of files in Business Central D365. For File Attachment and Download refer to the blog: How to Attach and Download Files and Images in Documents in D365 BC.
(2) Let’s see the maximum size. For this, I have opened Customer Master and uploaded the document, as shown.
(3) As per the above message, The maximum file size is 350 MB. If the file exceeds the limit, the system shows the message. Refer to the below image.
(4) Things to Remember:
- In SAAS Version, the file size cannot be increased.
- In On-prem Version, the file size can be increased up to 2047. Refer to the below image. By default, its value is 350, but you can change it directly and restart the services.