Attach and Download Files and Images in Documents in D365 BC:
(1) In this blog, we will see how to upload or attach any type of files and images with particular documents and journals.
(2) Let’s take an example. Open the D365 BC and go to the search bar and type Posted Sales Invoice and open it (You can attach files and images with any type of documents and journals) as shown.
(3) After selecting the “Posted Sales Invoice”, a list opens. For seeing or downloading and attaching the files and images, go to the Attachments section. There are 3 ways to attach & download files and images.
- First in the “Posted Sales Invoices” → Factbox as shown.
- Second in the “Posted Sales Invoice Card” → Factbox as shown.
- Third “Posted Sales Invoice Card” → Click “More Options” → Click “Related” → Click “Invoices” → Select “Attachments” as shown.
(4) After doing the above steps, the Attachments list opens. In that list, you will upload and download the files and images. For uploading or downloading attachments, click on the highlighted field as shown.
For Uploading Files:
- Click on “Attach Files”.
- After that, the system asks for choose files, as shown.
- Now choose a file from the folder and click open, as shown.
- After that, files have been uploaded, as shown.
- After uploading files, the system updates the no. of attachments fields, as shown.
- Click on the File or Press Download button, as shown.
(5) You can upload multiple files against particular documents and journals.