Update Information in Posted Purchase Invoice Document:
(1) In previous versions editing option was not available, so for that, we developed a page or form and then assign permission to that object because, in User License, Microsoft does not allow any modification in posted documents. Now in D365 BC Microsoft provides an option to edit information in Posted Purchase Invoice Document. Note: You can also add more fields on that page by developing a new extension as per the business requirement.
(2) Now in this blog we will see that feature of editing Posted Purchase Invoice Document. For that go to the search bar and type “Posted Purchase Invoices” as shown.
(3) After selecting the above option, Posted Purchase Invoice list opens and go to the “Process” button and select the “Update Document” option, as shown.
(4) The above option is also in Posted Purchase Invoice Card, as shown.
(5) After selecting the above option, a new page opens and edits the information and press “OK”, as shown.
(6) After doing the above steps, you will see the updated information, as shown.