Insert/Modify/Delete Table data directly in Web Client in D365 BC:
(1) In the previous blog, we learned how to open Table directly in Web Client which was in read-only mode.
(2) In this blog we learn how to open Table in Edit mode.
(3) Note: This feature is recently added in Version W1 (in both on-Pre and Saas versions). In the previous version, this feature was not available.
(4) Now let’s take an overview of how to open Table directly in Web Client in edit mode. For that we will open the D365 BC in tablet form to achieve this feature, follow the below steps:
- Add “table=<TableID>”
Combine the three steps: URL is → businesscentral.dynamics.com/40171aaf-6819-4192-aec8-e8aa68c82462/tablet?table=18
(5) Follow the below image:
- Without Company Name.
- With Company Name.
(6) After doing the above activity, you will see Table in Edit/Modify/Delete mode, as shown.
(7) In this way, you can do the change in Table directly in D365 BC.