Viewing Table data:
For viewing table objects directly from the Web Client with data in all rows and columns of a specific table including additional fields added by AL extension, you have to follow the below steps-
(1) Add “table=<TableID>” parameter to the client’s address. For example- table=18 (36 number is “Sales Header” table id).
(2) If URL is http://localhost:8080/BC180/, viewing table Sales Header (36) in current company, write the following URL:
or For specific company :
(3) Remember, “&” when table<TableID> is not located directly after the domain name.
(4) User must have READ permission on the table.
(5) Table appears as read-only in the Web Client.