Get Substring from Comma-Separated String by using SELECTSTR Function:
(1) In this blog, we will get to know about the use of the SELECTSTR function in D365 BC. It retrieves a substring from a comma-separated string.
(2) Syntax of SELECTSTR:
|NewString := SELECTSTR(Number, CommaString)|
(3) Note: It only uses when the comma “,” is in a string, otherwise it returns an error.
(4) Now let’s take an example and see the result. In this example, we declare two variables, the First Variable stores the original value, and the Second Variable stores the result after using the SELECTSTR function, as shown.
- Message 1 is: Get values
- Message 2 is: then enter this value
- Message 3 is: and save
(5) Remarks from Microsoft, as shown.