Disable Multi-Factor Authentication in D365 BC Online:
This blog will discuss how to disable multi-factor authentication in D365 BC online.
(1) For this open D365 BC with the admin user and go to the highlighted Icon and select Admin option, as shown.
(2) Microsoft 365 Admin Center opens, as shown.
(3) Now select “User”→ “Active User”→ “Select user from the list” and double click, as shown.
(4) After that new “Multi-factor Authentication” window opens and selects the user from the list and clicks on the “Disable” option, as shown.
(5) After doing the above step, pop window open and press “disable multi-level auth → Yes”, as shown.
(6) Now, Multi-level auth is disabled, and press the “Close” button, as shown.
(7) After that, multi-level auth is disabled for that user, as shown.