Add Notes Links and Attachments in Pages in D365 BC:
(1) In this blog, we will see how to add Notes, Links and Attachments in Pages. Microsoft provides the facility to add Notes, Links and Attachments to any type of transaction.
(2) Users can add internal notes, links and attachments to business data that is captured and processed in Business Central online and on-premises. Notes are shown next to the data in a restyled panel inside the FactBox pane as shown.
(3) For adding the above features, go to the Base Application page and opens it in design mode and copy these three functionalities and paste it into a custom or new page. In this example, the Item Card page opens in the Al environment, as shown.
- Go to the “factboxes” area, as shown.
- Copy the below logic for “Attachments”, as shown.
- Copy the below logic for “Links”, as shown.
- Copy the below logic for “Notes”, as shown.
(4) In this way, we will add Notes, Links and Attachments features in pages.