CREATE PURCHASES AND PAYABLES SETUP IN D365 BC
- Open Company in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- On top of the right side, click on the search bar, a pop-up window will open.
- In the pop-up window search for Purchases & Payables Setup, a drop-down menu will appear.
- In the drop-down menu, you have to select Purchases & Payables Setup.
- After selecting the Purchases & Payables Setup, a new window will open as shown below.
- In the Purchases & Payables Setup window, you specify how to handle certain purchase issues in your company, such as Invoice rounding details, Billing Details GRN or MRN, etc. It consists of five tabs as shown below:
- Number Series.
- Background Posting.
- Default Accounts.
- General Tab.
- Number Series Tab.
- Background Posting Tab.
- Archiving Tab.
- Default Accounts Tab.