See Database Storage Capacity in D365 BC SAAS:
(1) In this blog, we will see, “How to see the database storage in D365 BC SAAS”.
(2) For that open the D365 BC and go to the “Admin Center” as shown.
(3) After that, a new tab opens and select the Capacity option in the menu as shown.
(4) After doing the above step, a new screen opens with database storage information, as shown.
(5) In the above images, D365 BC show the capacity and usage of storage according to the license subscription.
|How to Create General Journals in D365 BC|
How to Create Contra Voucher in D365 BC
How to Create JSON file in AL for D365 BC
How to Check Version or Built of D365 BC
Managing Capacity– Microsoft Docs