Page Creation In Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC
- Right Click on the .vscode and select New File.
- Enter the Name of the page as shown.
- Note while naming the page .al extension is mandatory.
- Type tp for creating a new page.
- ”t” is the prefix for finding the objects in VS.
- After step 03, page structure has been created.
- In the above screenshot, the red underline is shown on the right side for TableName.
- This means that you have to specify the TableName.
- After the step 05, Specify the fields in the page and save the page.
Learn More About Pages From The Below Link: