Display the Decimal Value as a Percentage in D365 BC:
(1) In this blog we will get to know about the conversion of decimal values into percentages in D365 BC by using these properties:
(2) For this create a field in the table, as shown.
(3) After creating a field in the table, show that field on the page with these properties, as shown.
(4) Notes from Microsoft: If you want to display the decimal value as a percentage, then you can add % at the end of the setting. For example:
- AutoFormatType = 10;
- AutoFormatExpression = ‘<precision, 1:1><standard format,0>%’
- When you include a % at the end of the setting, then the decimal value is assumed to be the ratio, and the decimal value will be multiplied by 100. For example, a value of 0.98 will be formatted to 98%.
- For more information refer to this link- Setting the AutoFormatExpression property.
(5) After doing the above steps, publish the extension and check the result, as shown.
- Enter 0.234 in the field “Decimal value as Percentage” and the system auto convert it into 23.40%, as shown