FilterPageBuilder in BC D365:
(1) “FilterPageBuilder” is used for applying filters on a particular table. Pages are generated at runtime.
(2) FilterPageBuilder is DATATYPE. You can define it in variables.
(3) Let’s take an example. Create a Filter page and it’s open when “Item List Page” is open.
(4) Create Item List Page extension and write “FilterPageBuilder” logic in the “OnOpenPage” trigger as shown.
(5) After doing the above step, publish the code and open the “Item List” page in the BC D365 web client as shown.
(6) After selecting the Item list from the search bar, Item Filter Page opens first and display the apply filter. * You can change the filter accordingly, press ok and “Item List” opens according to the assigned filter as shown.
|Use of UPDATE Statement in SQL|
Use of STORED PROCEDURES in SQL
Creation and Usage of Temporary Table in BC D365
How to Fix WORK DATE issue in D365 BC
Dynamics 365 Business Central pricing– Microsoft Docs