Error while logging into Sandbox in VS for deploying extension:
(1) In this blog, we will see how to resolve logging errors while deploying extensions in the SAAS version of D365 BC.
(2) I received the below error while publishing the extension into Sandbox in Visual Studio.
- Credentials are incorrect as shown.
- “schemaUpdateMode” is “Synchronize” & “dependencyPublishingOption” is “Default”.
- Cleared credential cache.
(3) The resolution of the above error is check the app.json file and “launch.json” file settings as shown.
- “launch.json”: Set the below properties as per the image for deploying the extension in the SAAS version of D365 BC.
- “app.json”: Check the “dependencies” values, they should be the same as the values in the extension of D365 BC (Refer to this blog: How to configure or use other extensions in BC D365 via dependencies Settings).
- “>al: Clear credentials cache”: (Refer: How to clear credentials cache).
(4) After doing the above activities, the error has been resolved.