Creation Of Table In Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC
Table Creation In Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC
- Right Click on the .vscode and select New File.
- Enter the Name of the table as shown.
- Note while naming the table .al extension is mandatory.
- Type tt for creating a new table.
- ”t” is the prefix for finding the objects in VS.
- After step 03, table structure has been created.
- In the above screenshot, the red underline is shown, this means that you have to specify the Id range of object while creating any object in the VS Code.
- For specifying the id ranges, go to the app.json file and enter the object id range.
- After the step 5, go to the Myfirst.Table.al file and see the result.
- Enter the Field Id and Field Name and it’s type.
- If you scroll-down , you can define primary key and triggers.
Learn more about Tables from the below link: