How To Import License File In Business Central D365 On-premises
Import License File In Business Central D365 On-premises:
- In the windows search bar, search for a Business Central Administration Shell.
- Right-click on Business Central Administration Shell and select Run as Administrator.
- After that type the command Import-NAVServerLicense in the Business Central Administration Shell, editor.
- After typing the above command in the Business Central Administration Shell Editor, hit the enter button.
- After that enter the path of license file .flf and hit enter.
- Provide the Server Instance and then press enter.
- License file uploaded.
- After that restart, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Services to activate the license.
For more information, visit the Microsoft Official Website:
Also check out: How to Export-NAV ServerLicenseInformation From Business Central D365 On-premises