AL not found in VS Code Editor in D365 BC:
(1) In this blog, we will resolve the error “AL commands not found in VS Code editor”, as shown.
(2) For resolving the above issue, go to the “Extensions” and search “AL Language”, as shown.
(3) After doing the above step, install the “AL Language” extension in VS code, as shown.
(4) After some time “AL Language” has been installed, as shown.
(5) After installation is completed, then go to the “Command Palette” and Type “>AL” and VS code shows all AL related symbols, as shown (Note: This is mandatory for doing the development in AL language).
|SchemaUpdateMode in AL in launch.json in D365 BC|
How to Import EXCEL data in Business Central D365
Usage of TESTFIELD in D365 BC
Usage of TRANSFERFIELDS in D365 BC
Record.TransferFields(var Record [, Boolean]) Method– Microsoft Docs