Development of Table through Wizard in AL D365 BC:
(1) In this blog, we will see how to develop a Table by using the wizard in D365 BC. In the previous version, wizard functionality is available in C/Side Development. But in D365 BC, we need to install the “AL Formatter” extension. Note: For using this feature, the “AL Formatter” extension is mandatory.
(2) Follow this blog post “How to see All Objects in AL Environment Screen in D365 BC” for installing the “AL Formatter” extension.
(3) For developing the table through the wizard, Select“Microsoft_Base Application_18.023013.23795.app”, as shown.
(4) After that Right-click and select the option “New AL File Wizard (AZ AL Dev Tools)”, as shown.
(5) After that, the “Wizard Type” window is open and from the list of wizard types, select “Table New AL Table Wizard”.
(6) After that, New Window is open, enter the related information and press the button “Next”, as shown (in the below image, I am creating the “Employee Salary Ledger Entry” table).
(7) After clicking on the finish button, we will see that the Table has been developed, as shown.
|How to Develop Page by using Wizard in AL Environment in D365 BC|
TDS Register Report Development and Format in BC D365
How to Create or Setup Accounting Period in BC D365
Build an Assisted Setup in Dynamics 365 Business Central– Microsoft Docs