Bookmark a Page and Report on Role Center in D365 BC:
(1) In this blog we will get to know about the Bookmark feature in Microsoft BC D365. Using the bookmark icon, you can add an action that opens a page or report from the navigation menu of your Role Center. Bookmarks allow you to quickly reach your favorite content or business tasks. You add the bookmark from the target page or report, meaning the screen that you want the link on the Role Center to open. The bookmark icon is shown in the top-right corner of a page and also in the Tell Me window where you can efficiently bookmark multiple pages or reports. If a bookmark already exists for the page, then the icon is dark, and the tooltip says “Bookmarked”.
(2) In this blog we bookmarked the “Item Ledger Entries” page, as shown.
(3) After that, click on the bookmarked icon as shown below.
(4) Now Item Ledger Entries page is shown on Role Center.
(5) If you want to remove the bookmarked page, then go to the search bar and type the page and click on the Bookmarked icon again. In this way, the bookmarked page will remove from your role center.