Reverse Purchase Receipt in Business Central D365:
(1) In this article, we will get to know about the Reversal Process of Posted Purchase Receipts in Business Central D365. This feature is only used when entries are posted through Purchase Document.
(2) For this open the “Posted Purchase Receipts”, as shown.
(3) After that, the “Posted Purchase Receipts” page opens, and Select the document which you want to reverse (In BC D365 terminology “Undo Receipt”), as shown.
(4) Now after selecting the document from the list, the New page opens, and then go to the Receipt Line and select Item No., as shown.
(5) After that, go to the Functions → ”Undo Receipt”, and a new confirmation window opens as shown.
(6) After that, reversal of “Purchase Receipt of particular item” is done, as shown (system auto creates reversal line in “Posted Purchase Receipt”).
(7) Things to Remember:
- A type must be an Item, otherwise, the system gives an error.
- The invoice is not done against the Purchase Receipt, otherwise, the system gives an error.