Develop Page by using Wizard in AL Environment:
(1) In this blog, we will see how to develop a Page by using the wizard in D365 BC. In the previous version, wizard functionality is available in C/Side Development. But in D365 BC, we need to install the “AL Formatter” extension. Note: For using this feature, the “AL Formatter” extension is mandatory.
(2) Follow this blog post “How to see All Objects in AL Environment Screen in D365 BC” for installing the “AL Formatter” extension.
(3) For developing the page through the wizard, Select“Microsoft_Base Application_18.023013.23795.app”, as shown.
(4) After that Right-click and select the option “New AL File Wizard (AZ AL Dev Tools)”, as shown.
(5) After that, the “Wizard Type” window is open and from the list of wizard types, select “Page New AL Page Wizard”.
(6) After that, New Window is open, enter the related information and press the button “Next”, as shown (in the below image, I am creating the “Posted Sales Invoice Line List” page).
(7) After that, New Window is open, in this window, select the fields which are shown on the below image.
Note: “>“ It is used for adding selected fields one by one.
“>>” It is used for adding all fields in one click.
“>“ It is used for removing selected fields one by one.
“>>” It is used for removing all fields in one click.
(8) After clicking on the finish button, we will see that Page has been developed, as shown.
(9) After doing the above steps, the page is ready for usage, you can directly see the list of Posted Sales Invoice line list in D365 BC as shown.
(10) List has been opened as shown.
|Bank Reconciliation Report Development and Format in D365 BC|
How to Create or Setup Accounting Period in BC D365
How To Import License File In Business Central D365 On-premises
Build an Assisted Setup in Dynamics 365 Business Central– Microsoft Docs