Create Sales and Receivables Setup in D365 BC
- Open Company in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- On top of the right side, click on the search bar, a pop-up window will open.
- In the pop-up window search for Sales & Receivables Setup, a drop-down menu will appear.
- In the drop-down menu, you have to select Sales & Receivables Setup.
- After selecting the Sales & Receivables Setup, a new window will open as shown below.
- In the Sales & Receivables Setup window, you specify how to handle certain sales issues in your company, such as Invoice rounding details, Billing Details, etc. It consists of six tabs as shown below:
- Number Series.
- Background Posting.
- Dynamics 365 Sales.
- General Tab.
- Dimension Tab.
- Number Series Tab.
- Background Tab.
- Archiving Tab.
- Dynamics 365 Sales Tab.