Check Installed and Uninstalled Extension in D365 BC:
Introduction of “Extension Management”: In Microsoft Business Central D365, all developments are deployed in the form of extensions. Microsoft provides the feature of installing and uninstalling the extensions in the “Extension Management List”. Let’s overview the functionality in the below steps:
(1) Open D365 BC in the browser and find “Extension Management” in the search bar, as shown.
(2) After selecting the “Extension Management”, a list of all extensions is open. As shown.
(3) After that, the above screen shows that which extension is installed or uninstalled. Now if you want to install or uninstall the extension, follow the below step (click on the assist button following option is display. Choose an appropriate option as per the requirement.), as shown.
(4) In this way, extensions are installed and uninstalled. There is another way to open “Extension Management List”, as shown.
(5) Window opens and select option as shown.
(6) List will open, as shown.