Restrict Maximum Size of File Attachment or Upload in D365 BC:
(1) In this blog, we will discuss how to restrict users to upload or attach maximum file size.
(2) For achieving the file size restriction requirement, follow the below image:
- For On-Prem → You can directly change from D365 BC Service.
- For SAAS → We do small customization. I have created one Codeunit and called Event Subscriber, as shown.
(3) After doing the above steps.
- For On-Prem → After doing changes, restart the service and see the effect.
- For SAAS → Publish the changes and see the effect.
(4) Note: The system cannot allow the user to upload a file with a size greater than 15 MB.