Assign External User License in D365 BC:
(1) In this blog we will get to know about the assignment of Guest User Or External User in Business Central D365. For this, you must have admin rights.
(2) Now open the Microsoft 365 Admin Center, as shown.
(3) After that, click on the Users → Guest users and then press “Add a guest user”, as shown.
(4) After that, the New user window opens, enter the mandatory information and then press the “Create” button, as shown.
(5) After doing the above activity, the External User has been activated.