Table of Contents
Switch Companies in Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- In order to switch company in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, open your Business Central in browser as shown below:
- On the top of right side, click on the gear icon and select My Settings.
- EDIT – MY SETTINGS pop up window will open.
- Go to the company column and click on three dots which is called Open assist edit.
- After that ALLOWED COMPANIES pop up window will open which will display a list of all companies created in Business Central.
- You can switch to any company from here.
- Now the company changed from CRONUS International Ltd. to Demo Company.
- In this way, we can switch multiple companies in BC D365.
For more information, visit the Microsoft Official Website:
Also check out: How to Create New Companies in Dynamics 365 Business Central