Create New Companies in Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- In order to create a new company in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, open your Business Central in a browser as shown below:
- On top of the right side, click on the search bar, a pop-up window will open.
- In the pop-up window search for companies, a drop-down menu will appear.
- In the drop-down menu, you have to select companies.
- After selecting companies, it will display a list of already creating companies.
- In order to create a new company, on the top you find a New tab, click on it for creating a new entry.
- A new entry line will appear. In the Name field, you have to enter the company name which you want to create.
- A new company has been created.
- In order to switch company in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, on the top of the right side, click on the gear icon, and select My Settings.
- EDIT – MY SETTINGS pop up window will open.
- Go to the company column and click on three dots which is called Open assist edit.
- After that ALLOWED COMPANIES pop up window will open which will display a list of all companies created in Business Central.
- You can switch to any company from here.
- Now the company changed from CRONUS International Ltd. to My New Company.
- In this way, we can switch multiple companies in BC D365.
For more information, visit the Microsoft Official Website:
Also Check Out: Report Creation In Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC