Batch or Bulk Posting of Sales Orders and Invoices:
(1) In this article, we will learn about multiple Sales Document posting via batch. For this go to the search bar and enter “Sales Order” or “Sales Invoice”.
(2) In this article, we will demonstrate this functionality in Sales Order as shown.
(3) After that Sales Order list opens, as shown.
(4) Now go to the “Posting” button and select the “Post Batch” option, as shown.
(5) Request page opens and enters the information as per the requirement for posting multiple sales order documents, as shown.
- Ship → Specifies whether the orders will be shipped when posted. If you place a check in the box, it will apply to all the orders that are posted.
- Invoice → Specifies whether the orders will be invoiced when posted. If you place a check in the box, it will apply to all the orders that are posted.
- Posting Date → Specifies the date that the program will use as the document and/or posting date when you post if you place a checkmark in one or both of the following boxes.
- Replace Posting Date → Specifies if the new posting date will be applied.
- Replace Document Date → Specifies if you want to replace the sales orders’ document date with the date in the Posting Date field.
- Calc. Inv. Discount → Specifies if you want the invoice discount amount to be automatically calculated on the orders before posting.
(6) After entering the information, press the “Ok” button, and the system post all the Sales Orders from the list. Note → If Errors comes in any one of the sales order, all sales order posting rolls back.
(7) Thing to Remember: