Reverse Sales Shipment in Business Central:
(1) In this article, we will get to know about the Reversal Process of Posted Sales Shipment in Business Central D365. This feature is only used when entries are posted through Sales Document.
(2) For this open the “Posted Sales Shipments”, as shown.
(3) After that, the “Posted Sales Shipments” page opens & Select the document which you want to reverse (In BC D365 terminology “Undo Shipment”), as shown.
(4) Now after selecting the document from the list, the New page opens, and then go to the Shipment Line and select Item No., as shown.
(5) After that, go to the Functions → ”Undo Shipment”, and a new confirmation window opens as shown.
(6) After that, reversal of “Sales Shipment of particular item” is done, as shown (system auto creates reversal line in “Posted Sales Shipment”).
(7) Things to Remember:
- The type must be Item, otherwise, the system gives an error.
- The invoice is not done against the Sales Shipment, otherwise, the system gives an error.