Receive and Invoice Purchase Document in D365 BC:
(1) In this blog we will get to know about the process of MRN (Material Receipt Note) or GRN (Goods Receipt Note) and its Invoice with Purchase Order in Business Central D365.
(2) For this first Open the Purchase Order as shown (Refer to this blog- Create Purchase Order in Business Central).
(3) After that, open the existing Purchase Order from the Purchase Order List, as shown.
(4) Now Purchase Order Document opens and enters the value in “Qty. To Receive” & Qty. To Invoice”, as shown.
- Receive & Invoice simultaneously, Value must be in both fields, as shown. For posting both documents, Refer to the third condition for calculating the Purchase Invoice Value.
- After that, Press the Post button or Shortcut Key is F9 (200 qty in both fields), as shown.
- Receive, Value must be in Qty. to Receive field, as shown.
- After that, Press the Post button or Shortcut Key is F9 (200 qty in one field), as shown.
- After Receive the goods, Post the Invoice , Value must be in Qty. to Invoice field, as shown.
- Now Calulate the Invoice value via the below option, as shown
- After that, Close the above window and Press the Post button or Shortcut Key is F9 (10 qty in one field), as shown.
- You can partially and fully Receive the material, as per the documents given by the vendor.
- You can partially and fully Invoice the document, as per the invoice given by the vendor.
- The vendor Invoice field must have value at the time of posting the Purchase Invoice
- For Correcting the Purchase Invoice or Reverse the Purchase Invoice, refer to the link: Correct or Cancel a Posted Purchase Invoice in D365 BC.
- For Correction of the Purchase receipt, refer to the link: Reverse Purchase Receipt in Business Central D365.
- Statistics or F7 must be mandatory while posting Purchase Invoices or PO value calculations.
- After posting the MRN and invoice. The system created Posted Documents. For Receipt or MRN à Posted Purchase Receipts & For Invoiceà Posted Purchase Invoice.