Batch or Bulk Posting of Purchase Orders and Invoices:
(1) In this article, we will learn about multiple Purchase Document posting via batch. For this go to the search bar and enter “Purchase Order” or “Purchase Invoice”.
(2) In this article, we will demonstrate this functionality in Purchase Order as shown.
(3) After that Purchase Order list opens, as shown.
(4) Now go to the “Posting” button and select the “Post Batch” option, as shown.
(5) Request page opens and enters the information as per the requirement for posting multiple purchase order documents, as shown.
- Receive → Specifies whether the purchase orders will be received when posted. If you place a checkmark in the box, it will apply to all the orders that are posted.
- Invoice → Specifies whether the purchase orders will be invoiced when posted. If you place a checkmark in the box, it will apply to all the orders that are posted.
- Posting Date → Specifies the date that the program will use as the document and/or posting date when you post if you place a checkmark in one or both of the following boxes.
- Replace Posting Date → Specifies if the new posting date will be applied.
- Replace Document Date→ Specifies if you want to replace the sales orders’ document date with the date in the Posting Date field.
- Calc. Inv. Discount → Specifies if you want the invoice discount amount to be automatically calculated on the orders before posting.
(6) After entering the information, press the “Ok” button, and the system post all the Purchase Orders from the list. Note → If Errors come in anyone of the purchase order, all purchase order posting rolls back.
(7) Thing to Remember: