Setup Business Central D365 Online or SAAS Version:
(1) In this blog, we will see the setup of Business Central D365 online or SAAS version. For this setup, we require Microsoft User ID and Password which came at the time of License purchase of D365 BC.
(2) First enter the below link in the browser:
(3) After entering the link, “Sign in“ screen is open in browser, as shown.
(4) Enter the ID in the “Sign In” in screen, as shown.
(5) And then enter the password of the above id and press “Sign in”, as shown.
(6) After doing the above step, Press “Next” button.
(7) After that, Install “Microsoft Authenticator App” in Mobile and then press “Next” button, as shown.(Note: “Microsoft Authenticator App”: this is mandatory otherwise your D365 BC is not working after 14days).
(8) Press “Next” button, as shown.
(9) After that , scan the QR Code from Mobile and press “Next” button, as shown.
(10) After scan the QR code below screen is open and press “Next”, as shown.
(11) Enter the Mobile Phone Number for “Text me a Code” or “Call me”, as shown.
(12) Enter the code, that is receive in the mobile and press “Next”, as shown.
(13) After that, Press “Next” button, as shown.
(14) After doing the all steps, your admin panel has been setup (press “Done”), as shown.
(15) After done the setup, approve sign request screen open for confirm the setup done successfully. Now Microsoft panel initiating the D365 BC setup, as shown.
(16) After finishing the setup, enter the below link and Business Central D365 Online or SAAS Version is ready for use, as shown.
|Find Documents and its Related Entries in Tables in D365 BC|
How to Get Product Name of Business Central D365
Create or Setup Sandbox Environment in D365 BC
Restore and Change in Pages by using Personalize in BC D365