Publish Extension in D365 BC Production Environment:
(1) In this blog, we will get to know about the deployment process in the D365 BC SAAS production environment. For this open VS editor and select the Extension from the folder which you want to deploy in the Production environment.
(2) After that Press Ctrl + P and select Al:Package, as shown.
(3) After that, the system creates a .app file, as shown.
(4) Now open Business Central D365 and enter the “Extension Management” in the search bar, as shown.
(5) Extension Management list opens, as shown.
(6) Go to the “Manage” → Upload Extension, as shown.
(7) New pop-up screen opens, Select the .app file from the folder, as shown.
(9) Now system starts deployment in the production environment, as shown.
(10) For checking the deployment status, follow the below steps:
(11) After doing all the activities, refresh the extension management page, and find the deployed extension, as shown.