Add Sign-in Method in D365 BC SAAS or Online Version:
(1) In this article, we would like to explain the steps of Add or Create Sign-in Method in D365 BC SAAS or Online Version. For that, the user id has admin rights. Now click on the link → https://mysignins.microsoft.com.
(2) After clicking on the link, the Portal opens as shown.
(3) Now click on the “Add sign-in method” and a new pop window opens, as shown.
(4) As per the above image, there are 3 options. Details as below:
- Authenticator App → Login Approve from Microsoft Authenticator App (Available in Google Play Store and Apple Store).
- Phone → Login Approve from OTP message via phone.
- E-mail → Login Approve from OTP message via email.
(5) In this article, we select the Sign-in method “Phone” and press the “Add” button, as shown.
(6) After that, a new confirmation window opens. Enter the Mobile Number and press the “Next” button, as shown.
(7) Now, a new confirmation screen opens. Enter OTP which comes in the defined Mobile Number and press the “Next” button as shown.
(8) After doing the above steps, the sign-in method is added, as shown.