Install SQL Management Studio:
(1) Go to the folder where SQL Management Studio setup is saved as shown in Fig.
(2) Select SSMS-Setup-ENU and right-click on the setup and select the option “Run as administrator” as shown in Fig.
(3) After doing the above steps, a new window is open and choose the option “Install” as shown in Fig.
(4) After that system is installing the set up as shown in fig.
(5) After installing, restart the system. SQL Management Studio installs and is ready for use. As Shown.
(6) Select Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio as shown in Fig.
(7) Select the server as shown in the below screenshot and open the database as per the requirement.