Create a New Instance in Dynamics 365 BC:
- Open Business Central Administration.
- Right-click on it and Run as administrator.
- Business Central Administration window will open as shown below.
- Right-click on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and click on Add Instance.
- Server Instance pop up window will open as shown below.
- In Server Instance, you will find Server Instance Settings and Service Account.
- In Server Instance Settings, you have to specify the port number.
- In Service Account, in the Account field, you will find two options Network Service and User Account.
- If you select Network Service, your Instance will be created.
- If you select User Account, you have to provide User Name, Domain, Password, Confirm Password to create the Instance.
- New Instance has been created, then specify the Database Name as shown.
- After the above step, start the service as shown below.
For More Information, Visit The Microsoft Official Website:
Also Check Out: How to Create New Companies in Dynamics 365 Business Central