How to Create New Database in Microsoft SQL Server
By ERP Consultors March 21, 2021 SQL
Create New Database in Microsoft SQL Server:
- Open Microsoft SQL Server.
- In Object Explorer, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine and then expand that instance.
- Right-click on DATABASE and select the option “New Database”
- Enter the name of the Database.
- To create the database by accepting all default values, click OK.
- New Database created: “MyFirstDatabase”.
For more information, visit the Microsoft Official Website:
We are leading Giants in the ERP Industry. We are specialists in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and Microsoft Azure.