See Item Inventory by using Item By Location in D365 BC:
(1) In this blog, we will get to know about the “Item By Location” feature for a check on inventory in company locations.
(2) For this go to the search bar and type “Items” and select, as shown.
(3) After that, the Item list page opens, as shown.
(4) Now “Item By Location” feature is available in the Related menu on both the list and card page. In this blog, I am using this feature from Item Card, for this click on the item from the list, and the Card of that item opens, as shown.
(5) Now go to the “Related” menu button and select the option “Availability” → “Item By Location”, as shown.
(6) After doing the above step, the “Item by Location” list opens. In that list, you will find the inventory of all Item Location wise, as shown.
- Show Item in Transit → If the button enables, then it gives information about the in-transit location.
- Show Column Name → If the button enables, then it gives the name of the location.
- By default viewà w/o any filter.