Open D365 BC Tablet or Phone Client in Browser:
(1) In this blog, we will see D365 BC Tablet or Phone client in the browser. This can make it easier to check the user interface while designing.
(2) The syntax and options for opening Business Central tablet or phone client in a browser are the same; just replace the tablet option with the phone.
(3) In Tablet form URL is → http://localhost:8080/BC190/tablet?table=36 as shown.
(4) In Phone form URL is → http://localhost:8080/BC190/phone?table=36 as shown.
(5) In the address box of the browser, type one of the following URLs:
- Default company → https://MyBCWeb:8080/BC190/table
- Specific company → https://MyBCWeb:8080/BC190/tablet?company=CRONUS%20International%20Ltd.
- Specific page → https://MyBCWeb:8080/BC190/tablet?page=22
- Specific report → https://MyBCWeb:8080/BC190/tablet?report=8
- Specific profile → https://MyBCWeb:8080/BC190/tablet?profile=Small-Business
|Insert/Modify/Delete Table data directly in Web Client in D365 BC|
Correct or Cancel a Posted Sales Invoice in D365 BC
How to Clear Credentials Cache in Al language
Opening the Business Central Tablet or Phone Client from a Browser– Microsoft Docs