Create General Ledger Setup in D365 BC:
- Open company in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- On top of the right side, click on the search bar, a pop-up window will open.
- In the pop-up window search for General Ledger Setup, a drop-down menu will appear.
- In the drop-down menu, you have to select General Ledger Setup.
- After selecting the General Ledger Setup, a new window will open as shown below.
- In the General Ledger Setup window, you specify how to handle certain accounting issues in your company, such as Invoice rounding details, Address formats, etc. It consists of five tabs as shown below:
- Background Posting.
- General Tab Setup.
- Dimensions Tab Setup.
- Background Posting Tab Setup.
- Reporting Tab Setup.
- Application Tab Setup.