Create Connection between Excel and SQL database:
(1) In this blog, we will establish a connection between excel and SQL Database.
(2) Open the Excel sheet and select the “DATA” tab (System must have MS Excel) as shown.
(3) After that select the option “From other Sources” and then select “From SQL Server” as shown.
(4) After selecting the above option, a new pop-up window opens. In the Server name field enter the SQL server name. In the log on credentials field, there are two options “Use Windows Authentication” and “Database Login”( Depending on the SQL Server Installation).
(5) After doing the above step, select Database from the drop-down list and then Select Table> Press the “Next” button as shown.
(6) After doing the above step, a new window opens and press the “Finish” button as shown.
(7) New window open, press ok, as shown.
(8) After that, the connection has been created and data display on the excel sheet.
|Take Database Backup via SQL Query in SQL Server|
Create Database via query in SQL Server
Use of STORED PROCEDURES in SQL
How to Create Sales and Receivables Setup in D365 BC
Understanding the General Ledger and the COA– Microsoft