Use of CONCAT Function in SQL:
(1) “CONCAT” function is used to add two or more strings together.
(2) Let’s take an example to Add Vendor No. and Vendor Name field in one string in Vendor table as shown.
(3) Select the database in the SQL server and click on the “New Query” button as shown.
(4) After that new query editor opens as shown.
(5) After doing the above steps, write a query in the editor, as shown.
|–//CONCAT add two fields value in one|
Select [No_] as [Vendor No.],[Name] as [Vendor Name],
CONCAT([No_],’ – ‘,[Name])AS [Concatenate two fields]
fromdbo.[CRONUS India Ltd_$Vendor$437dbf0e-84ff-417a-965d-ed2bb9650972] TB1
–//CONCAT add two fields value in one
(6) Then Execute or Press F5 to run the query and see the result as shown.