Specifies the default value for the “Qty. to Receive” and “Qty. to Ship” on Purchases Order and Return Lines:
(1) In this article, we discuss the by default feature for Specifying the value for “Qty. to Receive” on Purchase Order Lines and “Qty. to Ship” on Purchase Return Lines.
(2) For that go to the search bar and type “Purchases & Payables Setup”, as shown.
(3) After that, “Purchases & Payable Setup” open and in that setup, there is a field “Default Qty. to Receive”, as shown.
(4) In that field, there are two options:
- Remainder: Specifies the default value for the Qty. to Receive field on purchase order lines and the Return Qty. to Ship field on purchase return order lines.
- Blank: If you choose Blank, the quantity to invoice is not automatically calculated.
(5) After setting the value, Create the Purchase Order or Purchase Return Order and see the result while entering the value in the Quantity field.