Update Information in Posted Sales Invoice Document:
(1) In previous versions editing option was not available, so for that, we developed a page or form and then assign permission to that object because, in User License, Microsoft does not allow any modification in posted documents. Now in D365 BC Microsoft provides an option to edit information in Posted Sales Invoice Document. Note: You can also add more fields on that page by developing a new extension as per the business requirement.
(2) Now in this blog we will see that feature of editing Posted Sales Invoice Document. For that go to the search bar and type “Posted Sales Invoices” as shown.
(3) After selecting the above option, Posted Sales Invoice list opens and go to the “Process” button and select the “Update Document” option, as shown.
(4) The above option is also in Posted Sales Invoice Card, as shown.
(5) After selecting the above option, a new page opens and edits the information and press “OK”, as shown.
(6) After doing the above steps, you will see the updated information, as shown.
|TDS Register Report Development and Format in BC D365|
How to Create or Setup Accounting Period in BC D365
Convert Amount into Words in D365 BC
How to Develop Multiline property in AL code in BC D365
Manage User Profiles– Microsoft Docs